Established in 1997, we “RG” produce premium quality fresh and smoked fish, meat and meat products and supply hotels, restaurants, caterers and supermarkets across the region.
We, at Royal Gourmet take pride in the freshness we offer and refuse to compromise the quality of our products in order to produce in the masses.
We believe that our success lies in the intricate details present in the production and preparation processes of our products, as everything we do is meticulously handcrafted with a dedicated team of experts and workers who consider themselves one family.
These are some of the key aspects that give Royal Gourmet its edge, allowing our salmon, fish and other products to have the kind of quality that would otherwise, not be possible.
We ensure that we only use the freshest raw materials, which is imperative when it comes to offering the finest quality product.
We developed, documented and implemented business policies and systems dedicated to the ongoing improvement in the quality and safety of our products.
Royal Gourmet commits:
- To the philosophy of “food safety management”.
- To be in conformance with statutory and regulatory requirements, as same as with Food Safety Management System (FSSC 22000) and customers’ requirements.
- To supply our customers with product and service that exceed their expectations.
- To continuously improve our processes and products thru research and development.
- To constantly train our employees to ensure their competitiveness in performing their duties and responsibilities of producing safe and quality foods.
- To establish effective internal and external communications channels thru trainings, regular meetings with customers, audits and follow ups with suppliers to enable on time reaction to any changes that may affect the quality and safety of our products.
- To review this policy at least once annually during our management review meeting.